Thursday, August 7, 2003

It came!

Went to work today. Real great fun. Called home, "did the UPS guy come?", reply "no". Later on at work, I was on some phone call with this woman forever. When the call was over, and I got off the phone to get a brochure to send to her, my boss says, "your roommate called". Could it be? ..... YES IT COULD BE! IT CAME! After a small amount of happiness, I went back to work. I got to play around with my camera a bit tonight. I can't wait until I can take some real pictures. I just took pictures of the people that were over. It took me a couple minutes to figure out how to work it, but I think I got most of it. I didn't go through much of the menu yet so I'm not quite sure what it's capable of, but it seems to be capable of a lot. I'm so proud of myself for this purchase. I can't wait for the weekend.

No comments: