Monday, September 15, 2003

Another update

If I ever wanted to sell a photo with people in it, I wouldn't be able to without a model release form. Now I think I'm going to print out some model release forms for those just in case moments.

Sorting through pictures and music and fixing a few things on my Photo pages today. It's good to be able to sit here and do nothing, but still get something accomplished. Put up a new page. I think I have more pictures on my laptop, but I can't get to them right now. When I have a bit of extra time, I'll start uploading pictures to my servers again.

Since I don't have a networking cable, I have to transfer some of my zoo pictures to a web page of mine. Didn't get very far with that :/ Tried to view one, and it said that my site had exceeded it's limit. Guess it may take awhile. I guess I should edit some of the pictures before uploading.

I really want to get my photo's organized. I had them all nice and perfect for awhile, but ever since Muir Woods.. I think I'm going to take a weekend off from going out and taking pictures. Or perhaps I'll go to the Friendship Garden. I've been meaning to go for awhile now, and it's a very short drive.

No comments: