Saturday, October 4, 2003

Hakone Gardens

Another photo adventure complete. I posted the new pictures up on my picture site. I'm getting much quicker at editing and adding my pictures. Tried out two of my lenses today, and also was using my UV lens for a lot of the day. I noticed that the wide lens, though is pretty cool, wasn't working very well :/ I don't know if it's just because I don't know how to use it, or what. See below picture (edge isn't as clear as center):




The guy that I went with was OK with me bringing a friend, so we carpooled and picked her up on the way. It was really nice there (Hakone Gardens, Saratoga). A lot better than the Japanese Friendship Garden I found. It's sad, I took a picture of a lizard that was missing a leg. I don't know how it happened, but I felt bad for it.

I came back home to work on my pictures. That is now done! I might go out yet again tonight, and take picture of the industrial area near my house, finally! I'm not getting my hopes up though. Every time I'm about to go there, something comes up.



No comments: