Saturday, October 18, 2003

Half Moon Bay, Highway 1 Sunset Trip

when I woke up, I got ready to go on a photo trip. The photo trip was GREAT...for the most part anyway. :)

So started with me and the other guy (again same guy as last photo trip), going to get a new girl, then from there we got caught in a traffic jam going to Half Moon Bay. But we had a chance to talk and get to know each other, so it was nice..

First stop was the Half Moon Bay pumpkin festival. Took some pictures of it.
Below are pictures of the entrance, and the "most beautiful pumpkin".




Nothing really that special. Really the most boring part of the trip for me. The good thing was, we went around to a lot of the photographers booths and we got to gawk at how good some of those photo's were. Did I just say that? Yeah..so anyway.

After that we went to the store real quick, then went on to a beach. Not sure the name, or if there even was one, but it was near this motel or resort or something. It had a pretty cool beach..




This tree caught my eye. I like being able to see the roots, and the red..



Then we went down to the beach. I saw these rocks, and the water playing over them. I started to take shots, but the water chased me away. As we were leaving the beach, I noticed these bubbles, and thought they were cool for some reason.



When we went back up the stairs to leave the beach, and we went down the other path that led down the opposite way from this beach. We were heading toward the hotel. Took a few pictures near the hotel (see above for one).

After that, we finally moved on. We ended up going to the corn maze. It was right next to gregario beach!! I took a few more pictures, then my card was full so I went back and deleted what looked to be bad pictures, took a few more, then we left again.



This time we were finally headed to the beach to take sunset photo's. WONDERFUL. My very first sunset photo's. See the sunset pictures below:





Ahh..so yeah...those were the lovely pictures I took tonight.

No comments: