Thursday, July 29, 2004

Week in review

Saturday I went to a party that my brother was playing at (he always seems to be playing), at about...3pm? I dunno. It started off small, but then people started showing up. I took a picture when the night was coming to an end.



Sunday was a nice relaxing day in JACKMAN. It was quite a drive to get there, but my mom and her friend had told another one of their friends that they would go up to her camp. Jackman was really ...quiet. Not a place I would want to spend a lot of time, there wasn't a thing to do. We had a really nice picnic however..oh and I took a nice picture of some mushrooms.



When we finally got back into town, we decided to stop by the place my sister waitresses at. I wasn't that hungry, but I had a salad. I took more pictures outside of the restaurant.



The sun was setting, and the sky was BEAUTIFUL as it usually is in Maine. My mom decided to take me on a little drive so I could try to get some pictures.


No comments: