Sunday, January 8, 2006

Forest City Cemetery

I went out and took some pictures today at Forest City Cemetery in South Portland.



I redid my website which makes me very happy. It took me such a small amount of time to throw up a display page, and it actually looks better as well. I'm a little bit nervous about setting up my prints for sale page. I know I shouldn't be. I know I won't be bombarded with sales or anything. I have tons of people who are interested in buying, but it's very doubtful they'll all buy right away. Hopefully they'll buy something in general, I don't care when. I think I really like the idea of having my work hanging around the country/world (not sure if I'm selling internationally yet, though paypal may make it quite possible.)
At any rate, I'm slightly nervous, but more or less I'm anticipating getting my final test photo's back so that I can "get the ball rolling."

No comments: