Friday, September 29, 2006

Northampton, MA, the "Big E" and Gilsland Farm

This picture was taken September 27th after a Thomas Dolby show in Northampton, MA. I was told I couldn't bring a camera inside, so I unfortunately didn't get any pictures of the show. I did get to meet Dolby though, which was wonderful.



This picture was taken September 28th at the "Big E" fair in West Springfield, MA. I'm not that much into fairs anymore, so I didn't find it very exciting, and didn't see anything I really wanted to take pictures of. There weren't any events going on while we visited either. Perhaps going on the weekend would've been better.



After driving back to Portland later that day, I decided to bring my mother to Gilsland Farm in Falmouth, ME. We arrived while there was still some sunlight.


No comments: