Saturday, February 3, 2007

Lighthouses & Warehouses

We went everywhere today. I wanted to go to Spring Point to take a picture of the lighthouse with snow on the rocks ultimately. While trying to drive there, I forgot how to get there for a second, and took a wrong turn. We ended up at Bug Light, so I decided since I was there, I may as well take pictures.



Then I remembered how to get to Spring Point (We should've taken a right not a left) and we went there.



After stopping by two lighthouses, we decided to keep going. Portland Headlight wasn't far off, so we headed there.



While we were at it, we decided to check out the lighthouse near the Two Lights Park entrance. It didn't seem that impressive to me for some reason, so I mostly just took pictures of the rocks near the ocean which were covered with snow.



We decided to end the day with something totally different. We went to the area near the boxing club in Portland, and took pictures of the old abandoned buildings.


No comments: