Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

And now for a real post. It was cold, it was windy, the ice I was looking to take pictures of was mostly melted. :( But I made it out to take some pictures today, finally. It was a long time coming, but it's extremely hard in the winter when the only time I can take pictures, is generally on the weekends. Now that the light is making it's long-awaited comeback, I may have more and more time after work to actually get back into this. So. I walked along the Back Cove Trail today, and here are the results.

Oh wait, before making it that far, I walked Congress St. briefly to see what was going on at monument square..nothing yet, but I did spot another Oprah! So I think that makes 3 so far.

Photobucket


Now most of these will look very similar since I'm posting quite a few and well..the back cove is the back cove. You can only get so many pictures of snow and ice and water.

I'll start with my arrival.

Photobucket


Street lamps


Photobucket


A few randoms

Photobucket Photobucket


Messing with camera settings.


Photobucket Photobucket


Many feet have been here.


Photobucket


And some very blue pictures.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket




That's all for now. Should have more time to mess around with my camera soon..unfortunately mud season isn't generally that pretty! I'll try to think of something..maybe it'll snow again (yes I'm one of the few that wouldn't mind one last snow storm).

No comments: