Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Portland and South Portland

Did a photo run with a friend today. We started on the East End, headed over to Deering Oaks, and then crossed the bridge to end up under it. I was pretty impressed with the space down there!

So first the East End. Where I spotted two Oprah's I hadn't seen.


Photobucket Photobucket


Other than that, it was cold, windy, and the lighting was all wrong. We headed to Deering Oaks after making a quick stop in a little park on the East End which overlooks the city. The lighting wasn't that wonderful, so I won't share any pictures from that.


Photobucket Photobucket


I wasn't sure which I liked more.


Photobucket Photobucket


And some bridges.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Under the bridge.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


And then the sun set, so we couldn't play anymore. It was cold anyway.


Photobucket

No comments: