Monday, May 4, 2009

Hall Wines Napa Drive to Oregon

On my way to Portland, Oregon from San Francisco area I decided to finally see Napa Valley. Still amazing how much I didn't see while living over there.. so I had a friend who works at Hall Wines and decided to stop by for a tour and some good wine.

Hall Wines actually has two locations, the lesser known one up a curvy road was probably my favorite so more of the pictures will come from that section.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Rob S. said...

Love these. I used to work in a NY winery, so there's a nostalgia for me in this kind of stuff. Although, I've never seen a decanting contraption like that! Looks like the wine's being tortured!

Stephanie Taylor said...

Haha wow, wine being tortured. I thought it was rather neat myself.