Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Vancouver and Seattle

I was going to spend the day in Seattle today, but after researching and finding out that museums would be free on Thursday, I decided I'd go to Vancouver instead.

This ended up being incredibly silly in the long run for two reasons. One, I failed to notice the free museum hours didn't start until after 5pm, or in the evening at least. Secondly, I really didn't spend any time in Vancouver at all. I went with the intention of seeing things..did the wi-fi checking thing, and then the parking meter wouldn't take my change even though it said it accepted US coins. Ahh! So I eventually gave up after driving around and through the city for an hour or so.

I also took very few pictures since I was driving in my car so much.


Photobucket Photobucket


And then when I arrived back in Seattle, it was already night. I drove around playing this Shadowrun soundtrack that I'd found online awhile back. I stopped a few places and got out to take pictures. I didn't get my tripod out, so not many pictures came out. I guess I just like to mess around with settings without the tripod to see what I can come up with.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: